PEGULA SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
Website Cookie Notice
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- I. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- III. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
- IV. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- V. OPTING OUT OF COOKIES OR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES OR WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- VI. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIE NOTICE
- VII. HOW TO CONTACT US
Pegula Sports & Entertainment, LLC together with its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “PSE,” “us,” “we,” “our,” or “Company”) has created the following Cookie Notice (“Cookie Notice” or “Notice”) for when you visit our website at www.shoponebuffalo.com, mobile and other applications, and any other online services where this Cookie Notice is posted (collectively, our “Services”).
I. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- Understanding how you use our website or Services;
- Showing you content that is relevant to you; and
- Working with partners to serve you relevant advertising.
III. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
Our Services may use the following types of cookies and tracking technologies, which we describe in this section:
- Flash Cookies. We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features or to display advertising based upon your browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies.
- Web Beacons. Website pages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Services. These technical methods may involve the transmission of Information either directly to us or to a third party authorized by us to collect Information on our behalf. Our Services use retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook and other ad networks. We also use web beacons in HTML emails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
- Analytics. Analytics are tools we use, such as Google Analytics, to help provide us with information about traffic to our website and use of our Services, which Google may share with other services and websites who use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Mobile Application Technologies. If you access our website and Services through a mobile device, we may automatically collect information about your device, your phone number, and your physical location.
- Third Party Cookies: We may also use third party cookies to help us monitor traffic on our website and Services. These cookies are placed on the website or Services, but are executed by third parties such as Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other ad networks. These websites and embedded content may use and set their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites, even if you are directed to them from our Services.
IV. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the website or Services and the website or Services will not be able to customize certain functions according to your preferences. You may change and manage your cookie preferences through the following options:
Through your Browser Settings: If you wish to block or delete the cookies received from our website or any other website, you can do so by changing your browser’s settings. You can find below the links to the instructions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191
V. OPTING OUT OF COOKIES OR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES OR WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
When you first visit us, we will tell you about our cookies and ask you to affirmatively agree if we can use them. You can always change your mind by managing your cookies as described in the section above, How to Manage Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Stopping all cookies might mean you cannot access some content on our website or Services, or that some of the content might not work properly for you. If you wish to manage cookies on your smartphone or mobile device, please refer to your device’s instruction manual for more information.
We, or third party companies with whom we collaborate or hire to perform services on our behalf, may use your Information to provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products or services provided by or through us through permissible targeted advertisements. For more information about third party cookies and related advertising and to opt-out of these practices with companies participating in industry self-regulation, please visit About Ads at: http://optout.aboutads.info/. You may opt-out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. You can opt-out of having your activity on the website made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Collection of your data from our analytics cookies can be deleted. If cookies are deleted, the information collected prior to the preference change may still be used, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information from your user experience.
VI. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIE NOTICE
We reserve the right to change, modify or amend this Cookie Notice at any time to reflect changes in our products and service offerings. If we modify our Cookie Notice, we will update the “Effective Date” and such changes will be effective upon posting. It is your obligation to check our current Cookie Notice for any changes. Any revised Cookie Notice will only apply prospectively to Information collected or modified after the Effective Date of the revised notice. It is your responsibility to periodically check and review our Cookie Notice for changes.
VII. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Cookie Notice, please contact us at the following:
Call us: (866) 918-0235
Write us: 79 Perry Street, Suite 400, Buffalo, New York 14203, Attn: Privacy Officer